Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
To demonstrate the contrast between what life presently is and what it could be.
Oct 24 '12
- No longer will we restrict our freedom to pre-selected paradigms.
- On the path to liberty, we will be confronted with obstacles of every shape and form conceivable.
- But we will stay reckless, we cannot ignore our hunger. We will change what it means to be full.
- Kick over the throne, rip off the masks of our leaders until we see the world for what it really is. Until we stop accepting everyday life as life.
- We will create a new world of people who will never forget their place in it; and leave the former one forever forgotten like a bastard child.
- We don’t bring knives to gunfights, we bring bullets.
- To redefine what we’ve been told to believe freedom was and what freedom could be.
- To stop pretending that money, or a job, or a nice car, or a spouse, or a child that will eventually end up hating us could ever bring us happiness.
- So we can, for one second, one moment, in our adulthood stop confusing consumerism with living and return to the way you really are.
- So we can be dreamers again.
- So that we can build a new world with our name on it.
- To for once in our life feel awake. For once to feel alive, to feel purpose, to feel human.
- The human spirit cannot be contained.
Click here to follow/subscribe to The Black Letter.